Sunday, January 31, 2010

Walmart

Walmart is a place that I could not live without. I do most of my shopping for my home, child and puppy there. Sometimes I find really great deals on things I need. But there is always something that happens there that makes me angry when I leave. First off my list is the parking, I can never find a parking spot at Walmart that is not a mile away for the store and most of the times I go it's raining outside (I should buy an umbrelle there). Then to get into the store you have to make a mad sprint across the parking lot for fear of someone car raming into your body. Once I am in the store remind you I am a mom and accomplished the first two tasks with a four year old, she has to go to the bathroom. So we go to the bathroom room that quiet franking are below my health standers for sanitation. Good thing I carry hand sanitizer in my bag.
Now we can go shopping. Most of the thing I need Walmart has there but a couple of items are always sold out and I can never fully complete my shopping list. So I am all done shopping. I get this task done fairly quick. I know a four year old meltdown is coming because she did not get the snow princess barbie Walmart advertises throughout the store. I go to the register and stand in line about a half an hour untill it is finally my turn to check out. I leave spending over a one hundred dollars everytime, it never fails. So let me ask myself, can I really live without Walmart? Maybe I can!

2 comments:

  1. walmart is the devil. i hate it there peopel are so rude and lines are always so ong. plus it doesnt help that im kicked out of there for life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can survive without Walmart, and the country would me better off if we all avoided shopping at Walmart. Maybe if there were no more Walmarts small businesses might have a chance.

    ReplyDelete