Monday, January 25, 2010

Today is the day I will start a blog about my life. If you find this boring then don't read it but if you can relate to a crazy life of a mother, or a student, or a girlfriend I welcome you to listen to my stories. I find the most facinating stories come from children. I have a 4 years old who acts like she's going on fourteen and everyday I laugh hysterically at the things she says and does. Do you know that I have already "ruined her life". She screams that at me sometimes when she's mad and not getting her way. Oh yeah, I have a very smart outspoken little girl who most of the time is an angle from above but there are those momments "precious meltdown momments". I will tell you all about those days, juggling school and a job, and having a needy boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment